Competition Law in
the European Communities is a monthly newsletter, in its twenty-fifth
year of publication. It is designed to keep subscribers up-to-date
with developments in the Rules on Competition (anti-trust) under
the EC Treaty.
in the newsletter are based almost entirely on primary sources,
which include judgments of the
- Court of Justice of the European Communities
- Court of First Instance,
- Decisions of the European Commission
- Regulations and Directives of the Council and Commission
- Notices, Guidelines
and Statements issued by the Commission.
has an editorial commentary, aimed at bringing out the importance
of the case or measure concerned in the context of competition
law, legal procedure and business practice. Editorials, articles
and other features discuss current trends in the law.
Law in the European Communities is intended for:
firms and associations with in-house advisers on compliance,
- professional advisers to commercial firms and associations,
- libraries serving public, professional, academic and commercial
- professors and students of competition law,
- administrators and legislators in the competition field and
- economists specialising in the economics of competition law
and practice. Subscribe...
With subscribers all across the globe that includes
- Multi-national corporations
- National & International
- Academic Institutions
- Law Firms
Competion Law in the European Communities is essential reading
for practitioners and academics in the field.
Each issue of Competition Law in the European Communities
contains articles covering the latest trends and developments
in the field of European competition (anti-trust) law, allowing
readers to stay right up to date.